You have no items in your shopping basket.
Dry skin? Irritated sinuses and throat? Itchy eyes?
If you have dry air in your home, it can create a whole series of problems just like these.
And over time, exposure to low humidity can increase your risk of colds, the flu, and other infections.
However, humidifiers can provide you with relief from the effects of dry air…
This little volcano provides an ‘eruption’ of mist, using ‘dust-free’ evaporative technology to...
- Help you fight against colds, asthma and allergies, keeping you feeling your best
- Reduce dry skin, providing you with relief from the irritation it causes
- Create a soothing environment to help you relax, by adding water soluble essential oils
And you can even use it throughout the night and enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep, as the volcano doesn’t create any noise.
- Evaporative technology to introduce moisture into the air
- Subtle LED illumination provides colour changing ‘mist’
- Can be used for aromatherapy
- Energy efficient running with a 2-hour automatic shutoff
This product is very easy to install using the simple instructions provided.
Don’t worry if you get stuck, as we’re just a phone call away! Give us a call on 0800 246 1939 and we’ll help you to get set up.
Standard delivery is £4.50 inc. VAT (£3.75 ex. VAT) and will arrive within 3-5 working days, if you are within the UK.
Q: I have a question that’s not answered below. What should I do?
A: If you have a question, please click here to get in touch. We'll be happy to answer any queries you may have.
Be the first to review this product
© 2017 Protelhealth Limited, which owns and operates the telmenow.com website.
All rights reserved. telmenow.com is a registered trademark of Protelhealth Limited
Protelhealth Limited is registered in England, company number 08761079.
Registered office: Protelhealth Limited, Stockport Business & Innovation Centre, Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Road, Stockport, SK5 7DL, UK