You have no items in your shopping basket.
If your loved one struggles with time association, they might find it difficult remembering to do things at the correct time.
This can sometimes have serious consequences, especially if it’s missing doses of medication or wandering alone at night.
Thankfully, the Talking Reminder Clock gives you a really simple way for you to help them with time association and also remind them about important upcoming events…
- Announces the time, day of the week and the date, simply by pressing a button (which is also really useful if they have a visual impairment)
- Remind them to take their medication, do important daily tasks or go to appointments, using the six daily alarms
- Record the reminders yourself, so that they’re prompted with a voice they recognise
- Reminders will repeat for 60 seconds, or until a manual stop has been activated, so you know they will hear the reminder
- Reduces the need for you to check on your loved one, because you know the clock will keep them on track
- Gives you peace of mind that they won’t forget anything important
- Allows you to help your loved one remain independent
- 6 customisable reminders that last up to 10 seconds
- Battery and mains-powered
- Time/date/day announcement
- Option to purchase a mains power cable
This product is very easy to install using the simple instructions provided.
Don’t worry if get stuck, as we’re just a phone call away! Give us a call on 0800 246 1939 and we’ll help you to get setup.
Standard delivery is £4.50 inc. VAT (£3.75 ex. VAT) and will arrive within 3 working days, if you are within the UK.
Q. I have a question that’s not answered below. What should I do?
A. If you have a question, please click here to get in touch. We'll be happy to answer any queries you may have.
Q: How many reminders can I set?
A: You can record up to six daily alarms for use as timed reminders, medication, daily tasks, or any other event where a memory prompt is needed.
Q: Do I record these reminders myself?
A: Yes. These reminders can be recorded by family/friends to completely customise the reminders for each individual and can last for up to 10 seconds.
Q: Is the clock battery powered?
A: The clock can work from both mains and battery power so it can be in the most convenient location to give reminders, however a mains power cable is not supplied.
Add to Wishlist
This product is eligible for 0% VAT
* Required Fields
Mum is registered blind, as she has limited sight. She loves the Reminder Clock, especially as we can record messages and it makes her laugh every morning.
We searched for an alarm clock for partially-sighted people and telmenow.com came up. The website is great and easy-to-use, with good descriptions to say what it does.
Review by Billingham
My mum has Alzheimers and does not realise what time it is so doesn’t get out of bed. The clock gets her up so that she is awake when people come to see her for appointments. I used to have to keep ringing her!
Review by Laureen, Hornchurch
I’m really pleased with it. It tells my mum to go to the toilet, eat, drink etc. It gives me peace of mind. Six reminders is plenty.
Review by Denise, St Austell
Excellent. It has been really good for my mum. She still has her wits about her but she does forget. I can record my voice to remind her to take her pills. Her social worker was impressed and asked me where I got it.
Review by Alexander, Hamilton
excellent clock with clear face and voice
Review by nosey parker
© 2017 Protelhealth Limited, which owns and operates the telmenow.com website.
All rights reserved. telmenow.com is a registered trademark of Protelhealth Limited
Protelhealth Limited is registered in England, company number 08761079.
Registered office: Protelhealth Limited, Stockport Business & Innovation Centre, Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Road, Stockport, SK5 7DL, UK